What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide that reveals secrets on how to resell valuable thrift store items on eBay
- Teaching you which thrift store brands you should be looking and which ones you should avoid
- Teaching you how to locate all the Goodwill and Salvation Army thrift stores in your area
- Teaching you all about thrift store boots and how they can “kick” start your eBay sales
- Teaching you the importance of brand names and why it matters on eBay
- Teaching you why you should be looking in the men’s jeans section
- Teaching you how to prevent common mistakes that beginner’s make
- Teaching you a crash course on women’s jeans and shoes
- Teaching you how to create a winning eBay auction
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Ultimate Guide to Thrift Store Reselling scores 72.52/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://thriftresellingtips.com/learn.html, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was USD31.99.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: thriftresellingtips.com you’ll also be taken through to thriftresellingtips.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)